[can.general] can.uucp?

lyndon@ncc.Nexus.CA (Lyndon Nerenberg) (09/14/88)

In article <1270@micomvax.UUCP> ray@micomvax.UUCP (Ray Dunn) writes:
>In article <10474@ncc.Nexus.CA> lyndon@nexus.ca (Lyndon Nerenberg) writes:
>>No doubt - I just wish people would tell *me* these things :-)
>Oh, sorry Lyndon.
>By the way, I'm just off to lunch now.  OK?

No problem. Norma says "bring her a Chicken Salad sandwich and a
7 Up" :-)

Seriously, does anyone think there might be some merit in creating
can.uucp for stuff like this. It might save some confusion in the
future.

--
VE6BBM   {alberta,pyramid,uunet}!ncc!lyndon  lyndon@Nexus.CA

In article <10478@ncc.Nexus.CA> lyndon@ncc.nexus.ca (Lyndon Nerenberg) writes:
>Seriously, does anyone think there might be some merit in creating
>can.uucp for stuff like this. It might save some confusion in the
>future.

Getting people to post to it is probably a more significant problem than
having the group, but it sounds like a reasonable thing to have.
--
NASA is into artificial        |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
stupidity.  - Jerry Pournelle  | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry@zoo.toronto.edu

lyndon@ncc.Nexus.CA (Lyndon Nerenberg) (09/15/88)

In article <1988Sep13.233553.5198@utzoo.uucp> henry@utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer) writes:
>Getting people to post to it is probably a more significant problem than
>having the group, but it sounds like a reasonable thing to have.

It can't be any worse than trying to get people to send mail to *all*
their connected sites. If there are no objections I'll send out a
newgroup message in a day or two.

--
VE6BBM   {alberta,pyramid,uunet}!ncc!lyndon  lyndon@Nexus.CA