[can.general] Thank You

ajay@geovision.uucp (Ajay Jindal) (01/18/89)

Thank you to all those who responded.  I am now thoroughly convinced that
my posting are getting out.

It is no longer necessary to send me mail but if you wanna rap or if you're
from someplace interesting, I would mind.

Thanks again.
--
Ajay Jindal
GeoVision Corp. - Ottawa, Ontario.

...!uunet!mnetor!dciem!nrcaer!cognos!geovision!ajay

pt@geovision.uucp (Paul Tomblin) (01/18/89)

In article <503@geovision.UUCP> ajay@geovision.UUCP () writes:
>It is no longer necessary to send me mail but if you wanna rap or if you're
>from someplace interesting, I would mind.
                               ^-wouldn't?

Sheesh, who showed this guy how to use 'rn'?  Oops, I think it might
have been me! :-) :-)

--
Paul Tomblin,  Second Officer, Golgafrinchan B Ark      |   o o     Are we
    UUCP:   nrcaer!cognos!geovision!pt ??               |    v      having