[can.general] Cruise missile test protest

laplante@vision.cs.ubc.ca (Denis Laplante) (02/08/89)

If you want cruise missile testing stoppped, please write to :
 Bill McKnight, Defense Minister / Mary Collins, Associate D.M. /
 Brian Mulroney, P.M. 		/ your M.P.
c/o House of Commons, Ottawa, Ontario K1A OA6 (no stamp needed)

You may also wish to be counted at a protest on Saturday Feb 11, 2pm at
Robson Square in Vancouver.  Toronto will probably have a rally too.

sccowan@violet.waterloo.edu (S. Crispin Cowan) (02/09/89)

In article <659@ubc-cs.UUCP> laplante@ocgy.ubc.ca (Denis Laplante) writes:
>If you want cruise missile testing stoppped, please write to :
> Bill McKnight, Defense Minister / Mary Collins, Associate D.M. /
> Brian Mulroney, P.M. 		/ your M.P.
>c/o House of Commons, Ottawa, Ontario K1A OA6 (no stamp needed)
>
>You may also wish to be counted at a protest on Saturday Feb 11, 2pm at
>Robson Square in Vancouver.  Toronto will probably have a rally too.

On the other hand, if you don't want cruise missile testing stopped,
you might want to write to him, also.

Crispin

dave@lsuc.uucp (David Sherman) (02/09/89)

If you want political postings to can.general stoppped, please write to :
 laplante@ocgy.ubc.ca (Denis Laplante)
 c/o The UUCP Network (no stamp needd)

You may also wish to be counted at a protest on Saturday Feb 11, 2pm at
which all political postings in can.general will be redirected to can.politics.

(Sorry, I'm in a snarky mood tonight.)
--
Moderator, mail.yiddish
{ uunet!attcan  att  pyramid!utai  utzoo } !lsuc!dave

brian@berner.UUCP (Brian A. Jarvis) (02/14/89)

In article <659@ubc-cs.UUCP> laplante@ocgy.ubc.ca (Denis Laplante) writes:
>If you want cruise missile testing stoppped, please write to :
> Bill McKnight, Defense Minister / Mary Collins, Associate D.M. /
> Brian Mulroney, P.M. 		/ your M.P.
>c/o House of Commons, Ottawa, Ontario K1A OA6 (no stamp needed)

And if you *DO* support cruise missile testing, please write to :
 Bill McKnight, Defense Minister / Mary Collins, Associate D.M. /
 Brian Mulroney, P.M. 		/ your M.P.
c/o House of Commons, Ottawa, Ontario K1A OA6 (no stamp needed)

WOULDN'T THIS BE MORE APPROPRIATE IN CAN.POLITICS, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

Flames >/dev/null

   __                         __	Brian A. Jarvis, Chief Martyr,
  /  )  ...berner!brian      /  )	Berner & Company Inc.,
 /--<  __  o __.  ____      /--/	Berner Information Inc.
/___/_/ (_<_(_/|_/ / <_    /  ( o	My dog, Goof, says "Hi!"

   I own only 1.5% of the company, therefore, I speak for only 1.5% of it.