[can.general] Need interesting AutoCAD sketches for Environmental Planning course

shields@yunccn.UUCP (Paul Shields) (12/01/89)

I'm helping put together a course on CAD and remote sensing for the
Environmental Studies faculty here at York University.  I'm looking for
interesting AutoCAD sketches that might be of interest to planners, such
as...

	Maps of roads/buildings/cities
	Oil rigs, refineries, ships
	Pulp mills,
	Nuclear reactors,
	etc.

Anything you might have worked with and have lying around. Please drop
me a note if you're willing to give it to me or have a lead I can follow
up on.

Thanks,
--
Paul Shields, shields@nccn.yorku.ca

shields@yunccn.UUCP (Paul Shields) (12/09/89)

In article <3836@yunccn.UUCP>, I wrote:
> I'm helping put together a course on CAD and remote sensing for the
> Environmental Studies faculty here at York University.  I'm looking for
> AutoCAD sketches that might be of interest to planners, such
> as...
>
> 	Maps of roads/buildings/cities
> 	Oil rigs, refineries, ships, Pulp mills, Nuclear reactors,
> 	etc.
>
> Anything you might have worked with and have lying around. Please drop
> me a note if you're willing to give it to me or have a lead I can follow
> up on.

Well, it may be unrealistic of me to expect to get data absolutely free;
If you something remotely similar, please let me know.  Maybe we can
work out a deal?

Thanks,
--
Paul Shields, shields@nccn.yorku.ca  (uunet!nccn.yorku.ca!shields)