[net.lang.forth] id AA05695; 16 Feb 84 18:39:52 PST

larry@ur-laser.UUCP (02/17/84)

Date: 16 Feb 84 18:39:52 PST (Thu)
From: ur-laser!larry
Subject: 1984 Rochester Forth Applications Conference
To: net.lang.forth

You are invited to the 1984 Rochester Conference held at the University
of Rochester June 6 - 9.  There is a call for papers, with abstracts due
by April 15th and papers by mid-May.  This is our fourth year, no pun
intended, of running an international conference on Forth.  Interest runs
high in Forth Machines, file systems, expert systems, graphics, standards
(or lack, thereof), functional programming.  Invited speakers on real-time
systems this year.  Previous years have been standardization, data bases and
process control, and robotics.  If interested, either mail me at:

      rochester\!ur-laser\!larry

or, contact:

      Diane Ranocchia
      Institute for Applied Forth Research, Inc.
      70 Elmwood Ave.
      Rochester, New York   14611
      (716)-235-0168

      or,