Date: 21 Oct 1985 12:20:46 PDT
Subject: Forth chips
From: Barry Megdal <BARRY@CIT-20.ARPA>
To: umforth%weizmann.bitnet@WISCVM.ARPA

I've recently been looking around for pre-programmed Forth microprocessors...
i.e., with some or all of the Forth system in ROM.  I have found the
Rockwell R65F11/12, and the (barely available) Novix NC4000.  Anyone
know of others, or have reviews of the above?

-Barry

Date:     Wed, 30-OCT-1985 14:47 N
From:     <TOMAS@HLERUL5>
Subject:  forth for non-standard 6809 computer ??
To:       umforth@weizmann,TOMAS

Looking for help from anyone on the FIGIL list.
I work on a 6809 microcomputer (with memory manager: 1M bytes).
As it is a non-standard machine, I cannot use any of the commercial
FORTH-packages.
I am looking for the sources of public domain multi-tasking FORTHs for
the 6809 to adapt to my hardware.
I also need utilities (screen-editor, assembler, et cetera).
Can somebody help ?

Thanks, Anton Tomas <TOMAS@HLERUL5.bitnet>
        University of Leiden, School of Medicine
Acknowledge-To: Tamir <UMFORTH@WEIZMANN>