[net.lang.prolog] updated info on a new prolog

arf (12/16/82)

NAME:		call it BTLprolog for now
VERSION:	0
SOURCE/OS:	C/Unix V7
FEATURES:	Interpreter, enhanced Unix environment, real libraries,
		dynamic procedural attachment
AVAILABILITY:	maybe next year
COST:
STATUS:		Under Development
CONTACT:	Alan Feuer
		Bell Telephone Laboratories
		Murray Hill, N.J.
		(usenet -> eagle!arf)
DATED:		16 December 1982
NOTES:		Novel features of this implementation are that the database
		it partitioned into modules and each module has its own view
		of the database.  Also, arbitrary C functions can be dynamically
		attached to predicates (using the same trick as the lisp dynamic
		loader).

arf (12/16/82)

NAME:		call it BTLprolog for now
VERSION:	0
SOURCE/OS:	C/Unix V7
FEATURES:	Interpreter, enhanced Unix environment, real libraries,
		dynamic procedural attachment
AVAILABILITY:	maybe next year
COST:
STATUS:		Under Development
CONTACT:	Alan Feuer
		Bell Telephone Laboratories
		Murray Hill, N.J.
		(usenet -> eagle!arf)
DATED:		16 December 1982
NOTES:		Novel features of this implementation are that the database
		it partitioned into modules and each module has its own view
		of the database.  Also, arbitrary C functions can be dynamically
		attached to predicates (using the same trick as the lisp dynamic
		loader).
>From duke!harpo!floyd!cmcl2!lanl-a!unm-ivax!ingham (Kenneth Ingham) Wed Jan  5 23:05:04 1983
Subject: Cprolog is also available for VMS
Newsgroups: net.lang.prolog

I just got through co-oping at NASA Ames rsearch center.  We had a VAX with
VMS which we wanted prolog on.  With help from Frenando Periera, ~Iwe got it
running.  Fernando has all the changes that were needed to get it to run
with the VMS C compiler.

Kenneth Ingham