[to.utzoo] THIRD test of compressed batching to utzoo, item 2

msb@lsuc.UUCP (Mark Brader) (10/30/85)

This is the second item in the compressed batch.
I gotta get it out quickly because csendbatch is about to fire.

Mark Brader

dave@lsuc.UUCP (David Sherman) (10/30/85)

In article <886@lsuc.UUCP> msb@lsuc.UUCP (Mark Brader) writes:

>This is the second item in the compressed batch.
>I gotta get it out quickly because csendbatch is about to fire.
>
>Mark Brader

Come on, Mark, do you have to post all these articles?
You're cluttering up the to.* distribution and endangering
the net! Couldn't you have stuck to a normal newsgroup
like net.test or net.general?

:-)
--
{  ihnp4!utzoo  pesnta  utcs  hcr  decvax!utcsri  }  !lsuc!dave