[net.micro.atari] gateway

mark (11/19/82)

	From harpo!vortex!lauren Thu Nov 18 23:32:21 1982
	Date: Wed Nov 17 1982 21:23:50 PST
	From: lauren (Lauren Weinstein)
	Subject: info-atari
	To: harpo!cbosgd!mark

	Greetings.  Arpanet's INFO-MICRO has recently been flooded with
	unwanted mail regarding the Atari and other similar computers.
	Apparently a subgroup of info-micro (.atari?) is feeding into
	the same gateway mechanism that feeds the basic info-micro
	newsgroup.  Do you have any idea where this is coming from?
	Can you find someone who can stop it?  The atari newsgroup
	should actually feed to INFO-ATARI@SU-SCORE.

	Thanks.

	--Lauren--

Apparently what's happening is that net.micro is forwarded to info-micro,
and since net.micro matches net.micro.all, all the half dozen subgroups
(net.micro.atari, net.micro.pc, net.micro.68k, etc) also get forwarded.

Would whoever is responsible for the gateway please fix it, and also
drop me a note so I know where the gateway is?  Thanks.

	Mark