Date: Mon, 29 Apr 85 15:16:49 edt
From: ajb@mitre.ARPA (Alan Broder)
To: info-atari@su-score.ARPA
Subject: Action!
Cc: ajb@mitre.ARPA

I've got my new Action cartridge on order and expect it any day now.
I've heard that it's possible to create programs which run stand-alone,
without the cartridge. Apparently you need a special disk of run-time
routines. My dealer doesn't know anything about such a disk.

Does anyone out there know anything about this ?

------------------

GVInfo: "@SU-SCORE.ARPA:bailey@mitre"@Xerox.ARPA, from 3#313, at
30-Apr-85  3:22:50 EDT (return to Owners-XeroxAtariUsers^.ES)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 85 19:22:09 edt
From: bailey@mitre.ARPA (David Bailey)
To: ajb@mitre.ARPA, info-atari@su-score.ARPA
Subject: Re:  Action!

The run-time disk is available only directly from OSS ($30 for the non-
commercial license, if my memory serves me correctly. This allows you
to make and distribute binary files only as free - i.e., to user groups,
friends, etc.) You should also get the latest bug sheet from OSS. They
don't seem to send it unless you ask, even if you've registered the
software.
	---Dave Bailey

jenkin@utai.UUCP (Michael Jenkin) (05/07/85)

>You should also get the latest bug sheet from OSS. They
>don't seem to send it unless you ask, even if you've registered the
>software.

Ok, is it short enough for someone to post, or does anyone have the
address to send for a copy?

In addition, I have heard rumors of a public domain version of the
run-time package. Does anyone have a copy of it, and if so, can I
get a copy?

--
Michael Jenkin					University of Toronto
USENET:	{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsri!utai!jenkin