[net.music] any news about ASIA???

yes2@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Randy Rzasa) (03/24/85)

Shortly after their first concert with Greg Lake, Greg left the band.
I never got the entire story though.

During the Budakan concert broadcast, Howe took his usual acoustic solo, and
played a pretty cool tune which I am not familiar with; I have both
"Beginnings" and "The Steve Howe album", however the "Beginnings" 8-track
that I have broke after a few plays, so I can't remember many of the tunes.
If you have info (about the tune or personnel), please post.  "Yes" and ELP
seem to be popular among netters, so I think (hope) it's proper to post.
Let's bury all the "dead" articles and get some music discussion going
again =:)

-Randy Rzasa @UChicago

joeloda@aicchi.UUCP (Joseph D. Loda) (04/02/85)

In article <247@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP> yes2@sphinx.UChicago.UUCP (Randy Rzasa) writes:
>Shortly after their first concert with Greg Lake, Greg left the band.
>I never got the entire story though.
>-Randy Rzasa @UChicago

As I heard this (from radio station WXRT in Chicago) ... ELP is reforming.
The personnel will be Keith Emerson, Greg Lake and Cozy Powell (the last
time I heard of him was when he was playing with Deep Purple).

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the record stores ...
--
Joe Loda
Analysts International (Chicago Branch)