[net.micro.atari] Need help and instructions - PILOT

gordon@cae780.UUCP (Brian Gordon) (09/09/85)

In article <20198@mgweed.UUCP> kek@mgweed.UUCP (Kit Kimes) writes:
>As most people that get any type of magazine for the Atari know,
>Computer Mail Order is running some super sales for the Atari.
>They list several cartridges at $2.99 each with a minimum order of 10.
>A couple of us ordered some of these cartridges.  They come as bare
>cartridges; no box, no instructions, no nothing.  The end result is
>that I am looking for some instructions.  	...

Mine is even worse - the PILOT cartridge is probably great, but with
absolutely no documentation, ...

Can anyone help - even a pointer?

FROM:   Brian G. Gordon, CAE Systems Division of Tektronix, Inc.
UUCP:   tektronix!teklds!cae780!gordon
	{ihnp4, decvax!decwrl}!amdcad!cae780!gordon
        {nsc, hplabs, resonex, qubix, leadsv}!cae780!gordon
*UNTIL THE MOVE*
 USNAIL: 1333 Bordeaux Drive, Sunnyvale, CA  94089
 AT&T:   (408)745-1440
*AFTER THE MOVE*
 USNAIL: 5302 Betsy Ross Drive, Santa Clara, CA  95054
 AT&T:   (408)727-1234

 Down 56 1/2 pounds, and counting ...

ejc@rayssd.UUCP (Edward J. Casey) (09/11/85)