[net.micro.atari] The Developers Package

kek@mgweed.UUCP (Kit Kimes) (09/12/85)

There is an ad in the October Issue of Analog Computing for a company
called Gizzmoz that are selling things for the ST already.  In their
ad they list one of the packages available as: "ST" Development Software
Package.  They don't give a price.  You have to call.  Their number
(in Mass.) is (617)-371-1855.  If anyone calls and gets their price,
post it in this newsgroup.

					Kit Kimes
					AT&T Information Systems
					Montgomery Works
					Montgomery, Il. 60538-0305
					..!ihnp4!mgweed!kek

rick@uwmacc.UUCP (the absurdist) (09/17/85)

In article <20364@mgweed.UUCP> kek@mgweed.UUCP (Kit Kimes) writes:
>There is an ad in the October Issue of Analog Computing for a company
>called Gizzmoz that are selling things for the ST already.

I called Gizzmoz, and was told that : "Atari has changed their
policy.  The Developer's package is available to customers through
Atari only."  She gave me some details on what it was (like all the
other summaries on this newsgroup), and told me to call Richard
Frick, at Atari: (408) 745-4926, if I wanted to buy the developer's
package.

The woman at Gizzmoz was quite helpful, and provided far more information
about a product Gizzmoz doesn't sell than some places do for products
they *DO* sell.  Good for her!

--
"For it's cheer up my lads, let your heart never fear
 when you stay home from the free lanes, for to be a profiteer"