[net.micro.atari] Public domain ST software

ravi@eneevax.UUCP (Ravi Kulkarni) (09/23/85)

Our local atari user group in the washington D.C. area has accumulated
some public domain software for the ST and is distributing for a very
reasonable cost namely $4.25/disk + .50 for the envelope. The stuff
isn't fantastic but it will give you a feel for the capabilities of the
machine. The titles currently available are

1) High Res. Monochrome Pictures Demo
2) Color Slide Show #1
3) 4xForth Demo Disk
4) ST terminal programs( one has xmodem upload/download I believe)
5) Sundog demo disk ( Color only)
6) Color slide show #2 (Contains some nice pictures of the mandelbrot set)
7) Graphics demo disk
8) Sample c programs
9) Sample logo programs
10) Midi music programs
11) Ramdisk & docs ( Gert's ramdisk program as well as instructions to
    upgrade to 1 meg)
12) Doodle program w/source (freeware)

Order from Current Notes, 122 N. Johnson Road, Sterling, Va 22170
Mail order price is $4.25/disk plus $0.50 for an envelope. If you
send $15 more you can also get a subscription to current notes which
was praised by John Dvorak in infoworld as one of the best users club
magazines. The magazine is currently mostly 800 stuff but there is a
rapidly growing ST section.

--
ARPA:	eneevax!ravi@maryland
UUCP:   [seismo,allegra]!umcp-cs!eneevax!ravi

rosalia@reed.UUCP (Mark Galassi) (09/28/85)

In article <367@eneevax.UUCP> ravi@eneevax.UUCP (Ravi Kulkarni) writes:
>Our local atari user group in the washington D.C. area has accumulated
>some public domain software for the ST and is distributing for a very
>reasonable cost namely $4.25/disk + .50 for the envelope.

***
Why don't you ask your dealer if you can post these programs (if
possible with sources) on "net.sources"? That way they would get
to more people and without the trouble of sending for them.
		Mark Galassi (...!tektronix!reed!rosalia)
***