[net.micro.atari] Remove my name, please.

Daryll.Strauss@GANDALF.CS.CMU.EDU (10/15/85)

I have sent mail through info-atari-request and directly to MRC
requesting that my name be removed from the info-atari mailing list.
I appologize for having to send this message to the entire net, but I
would like my name removed from the list.
							Thanks,
							Daryll
						Strauss@Gandalf.CS.CMU.EDU

MRC@SIMTEL20.ARPA (Mark Crispin) (10/16/85)

There is no longer an INFO-ATARI moderator.  I asked several weeks ago
for somebody to volunteer to take over.  The only volunteer was a guest
user who doesn't have enough disk space to maintain the archives.  Until
somebody volunteers no INFO-ATARI-REQUEST messages will be acted on.

Hint hint.
-------

turner@saber.UUCP (D'arc Angel) (10/16/85)

> There is no longer an INFO-ATARI moderator.  I asked several weeks ago
> for somebody to volunteer to take over.  The only volunteer was a guest
> user who doesn't have enough disk space to maintain the archives.  Until
> somebody volunteers no INFO-ATARI-REQUEST messages will be acted on.
>
> Hint hint.
> -------

please excuse my posting this but attempts to reply to ARPA sites dont seem
to work for me, what is in involved in being a moderator, how much disk
space do the archives take etc. how much of your time did it take ???? if i
can i would like to volunteer
--
			god bless Lily St. Cyr
			 -Rocky Horror Picture Show

Name:	James Turner
Mail:	Imagen Corp. 2650 San Tomas Expressway, P.O. Box 58101
	Santa Clara, CA 95052-9400
AT&T:	(408) 986-9400
UUCP:	...{decvax,ucbvax}!decwrl!imagen!negami!turner