[net.micro.atari] Computerized Traffic Generator Program Reposting

aegroup@tekigm.UUCP (Dennis Ward) (11/20/85)

Subject: TAG Computer Program
Date: 21 Sep 85 04:05:28 GMT

Has anyone out there been able to successfully use the computerized traffic
generator program written by Bob Fink in the Februrary 1984 issue of Model
Railroader magazine?  Either as written in Microsoft BASIC for the TRS80 Model
I computer, or translated into Microsoft BASIC for Apple, Microsoft BASIC II
for Atari, etc.?  I am trying to translate it from the original to Atari Micro-
soft BASIC, and am not having much success.  I question whether the program as
written in MR will even run on a Radio Shack TRS80.  I have found what appear
to me to be several fatal programming flaws.  I would appreciate any help from
any other model railroaders working on this.  Thanks in advance.

		 Bill Dippert
		 c/o Tektronix Inc.
		 P.O. Box 3500
		 Vancouver, WA 98668-3500