[net.micro.atari] Let's move on to something more productive

pc@ukc.UUCP (R.P.A.Collinson) (12/22/85)

I feel the continuous talk of whether the Atari ST is better than the
Amiga or vice versa tedious and boring. No one learning anything from it.

So, I propose a New Year Resolution.

From Jan 1st - all discussion on this topic should finish.

Can we have a little bit more of

I have found that....

How do I.............

There is a bug in....

rodney@gt-oscar.UUCP (RODNEY RICKS) (12/27/85)

In article <509@ukc.UUCP>, pc@ukc.UUCP (R.P.A.Collinson) writes:
> I feel the continuous talk of whether the Atari ST is better than the
> Amiga or vice versa tedious and boring. No one learning anything from it.
>
> So, I propose a New Year Resolution.
>
> From Jan 1st - all discussion on this topic should finish.
>
> Can we have a little bit more of
>
> I have found that....
>
> How do I.............
>
> There is a bug in....

     Sounds good to me.  Besides, everybody KNOWS that their choice is better. :-)
But then again, what do we do when someone needs to know which one is best for him or
her?  Not say anything for fear of being flamed to death??
     I think this topic should be given a rest, but not totally killed.  If you don't
want to read about it, you can always type in an "n" to move to the next article.

AND HE THROWS UP HIS MIGHTY ASBESTOS SHIELD!!

    Please, no 300 Baud flames about how much longer that will take, I KNOW how much
longer it will take, I have to use a 300 Baud modem at home.  We just can't cator to
everyone 100%.

HE LOWERS HIS SHIELD, HIS POINT MADE.

    And now let me end this, so I won't get flames about it being too long.

                                        Rodney