[net.social] techies attracting "classy" women

jamcmullan@wateng.UUCP (Judy McMullan) (06/18/85)

> Judging from the complaining I read in this newsgroup, I believe that
> techies do NOT such have an easy time attracting "classy" women.
>
> 	Frank Silbermann

Awww... Never mind those "classy" women -- concentrate on us hacks!!  :-)

		--Judy McMullan

grwalter@watnot.UUCP (Fred) (06/19/85)

In article <2540@wateng.UUCP> jamcmullan@wateng.UUCP (Judy McMullan) writes:
>> Judging from the complaining I read in this newsgroup, I believe that
>> techies do NOT such have an easy time attracting "classy" women.
>>
>> 	Frank Silbermann
>
>Awww... Never mind those "classy" women -- concentrate on us hacks!!  :-)
>
>		--Judy McMullan

Why the :-) ? All the female hacks I know are classy ...

 (They are also highly intelligent, usually more so than I. Oh well,
  that's life. :-))

Fred

P.S. does anybody out there have a good definition of "classy" ?
     I find it's always a good idea to know what a compliment
     means before you use it :-)

UUCP  : {decvax|utzoo|ihnp4|allegra|clyde}!watmath!watnot!grwalter
CSNET : grwalter%watnot@waterloo.csnet
ARPA  : grwalter%watnot%waterloo.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) (06/23/85)

In article <2540@wateng.UUCP> jamcmullan@wateng.UUCP (Judy McMullan) writes:

>Awww... Never mind those "classy" women -- concentrate on us hacks!!  :-)
>
>		--Judy McMullan

Yay for the hacks!!!

Now if I can just find one so we can talk intelligently about my favorite
subjects...  :-)

Sean

--

-  Sean Casey				UUCP:	{cbosgd,anlams,hasmed}!ukma!sean
-  Department of Mathematics		ARPA:	ukma!sean@ANL-MCS.ARPA

ramberg@axiom.UUCP (Mark Ramberg) (07/06/85)

       Are "class" and hacks mutually exclusive sets? I'm sooooooooooo
                            disillusioned.

   Mark the Shark @ Axiom Technology "is a startup"