[net.social] Brother Jed's travels: a survey

alan@cae780.UUCP (09/16/86)

In article <2707@rsch.WISC.EDU> dave@rsch.wisc.edu (Dave Cohrs) writes:
>What?  You mean Brother Jed and family have left Madison?  Damn!
>Oops, sorry, I mean darn!

Has anybody taken a survey of what campuses he has been to?  If so, add:

Univ. of California, Berkeley (no explanation needed)
Univ. of California, Riverside (nothing else to do there but watch his show)
--
                                             Alan Steinberg
                                             textronix!cae780!alan

Helllp, Mr. Wizarrrrd!  I don't want to be a programmer anymore!

vizard@dartvax.UUCP (Todd Krein) (09/22/86)

> In article <2707@rsch.WISC.EDU> dave@rsch.wisc.edu (Dave Cohrs) writes:
> >What?  You mean Brother Jed and family have left Madison?  Damn!
> >Oops, sorry, I mean darn!
>
> Has anybody taken a survey of what campuses he has been to?  If so, add:
>
> Univ. of California, Berkeley (no explanation needed)
> Univ. of California, Riverside (nothing else to do there but watch his show)
> --
>                                              Alan Steinberg
>                                              textronix!cae780!alan
>
> Helllp, Mr. Wizarrrrd!  I don't want to be a programmer anymore!

	He's been to Dartmouth College with his godly helpers also..

		Todd Krein
		vizard@dartvax