[net.sport.football] Junior College Football

hstrop@mhuxt.UUCP (12/06/83)

Subject: JC Football Championships
Newsgroups: net.sport.foot
I need some information. It has recently come to my attention
that my home town junior college football team, the Taft Ca.
Cougars (Ra, Ra!), are ranked No. 1 in the country. They
are supposed to play in the Potato Bowl ( honest, I wouldn't make
this up). Getting information on sports out west is a real
pain out here in New Jersey, anything west of the Mississippi
is still considered uncivilized territory, let alone information
on JC football. Can someone out there please tell me:

	1) When the Potato Bowl is(was) held?

	2) What was the outcome of the game?

I really appreciate any help I can get on this.

				Go Cougars!
				Harvey S. Trop
				mhuxt!hstrop