[net.music] Red Lorry Yellow Lorry

nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) (04/01/85)

Red Lorry Yellow Lorry does indeed have an LP.  It is called "Talk About
The Weather" and is on Red Rhino Records (REDLP50).  I believe it is
currently one of the most played albums on WMBR Cambridge, FM88.10, a
community service of M.I.T.

				 Doug Alan
				  mit-eddie!nessus
				  Nessus@MIT-MC

tre@sdcarl.UUCP (thomas richard erbe) (04/03/85)

In article <3935@mit-eddie.UUCP> nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) writes:
>Red Lorry Yellow Lorry does indeed have an LP.  It is called "Talk About
>The Weather" and is on Red Rhino Records (REDLP50).  I believe it is
>currently one of the most played albums on WMBR Cambridge, FM88.10, a
>community service of M.I.T.
>
>				 Doug Alan
>				  mit-eddie!nessus
>				  Nessus@MIT-MC

Could someone post a review of this album?  I am quite interested.  Also, can
anyone recommend some NEW american music that isn't roots rock, athens pop,
punk/thrash or, of course, commercial/made for TV.
--
	thomas r. erbe
	{ucbvax,ihnp4,akgua,hplabs,sdcsvax}!sdcarl!tre