[net.sport.football] To all you Seahawk and Bronco Fans

muth@amdahl.UUCP (John A. Muth) (12/07/84)

Just remember that there is a silver and black wall standing between
your teams and the superbowl (Seahawk fans: just think to last year).
If you think that getting past the Raiders is trivial, call someone
in Miami. Remember that you can win the battle and lose the war (ask
anyone in Chicago).

Sure, the Raiders haven't looked too sharp. If you think that will
continue into the playoffs, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell
you.

Assuming either team gets past the Raiders, they will probably
get to face the 49'ers. I doubt that either team will get very far
against them.

Myself, I think the San Francisco Bay Area will finally get the
Superbowl that we've dreamt about for years -- Raiders vs 49'ers
in Palo Alto.

Please feel free to flame.

--
				John Muth
				(408) 746-6069

[The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily
those of Amdahl Corporation, its management, or employees.]

srm@nsc.UUCP (Richard Mateosian) (12/07/84)

In article <686@amdahl.UUCP> muth@amdahl.UUCP (John A. Muth) writes:

>Just remember that there is a silver and black wall standing between
>your teams and the superbowl (Seahawk fans: just think to last year).
>
>Myself, I think the San Francisco Bay Area will finally get the
>Superbowl that we've dreamt about for years -- Raiders vs 49'ers
>in Palo Alto.

I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, I did post just this
point about a month ago, and some *** made the ridiculous comment that
the Raiders aren't a bay area team.
--
Richard Mateosian
{cbosgd,decwrl,fortune,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!srm    nsc!srm@decwrl.ARPA

cdelliot@uokvax.UUCP (12/13/84)

> I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, I did post just this
> point about a month ago, and some *** made the ridiculous comment that
> the Raiders aren't a bay area team.
> --
> Richard Mateosian
> {cbosgd,decwrl,fortune,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!srm    nsc!srm@decwrl.ARPA