[net.sport.football] Cowboys #1

ps@trsvax (09/10/85)

Here's to all you folks out there who picked the Redskins as the NFC East
champs while ridiculing the Cowboys:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahaha 44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
		    H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   J O E

ahh...I feel better now.

					A Cowboy Fan Forever !

allison@convexs.UUCP (09/11/85)

> Here's to all you folks out there who picked the Redskins as the NFC East
> champs while ridiculing the Cowboys:
>
> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahah
> hahahahahahahahahahaha 44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
> hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
> 		    H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   J O E
>
> ahh...I feel better now.
>
> 					A Cowboy Fan Forever !

I feel better just reading it!!   Of course, now people are starting
to say "Well, the Redskins aren't really that good after all".  Can
you believe??????????????

					Another cowboy fan forever!
					(There's a lot of us, you know)

nyssa@abnji.UUCP (nyssa of traken) (09/12/85)

>Here's to all you folks out there who picked the Redskins as the NFC East
>champs while ridiculing the Cowboys:
>
>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahah
>hahahahahahahahahahaha 44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
>		    H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   J O E
>
>ahh...I feel better now.
>
>					A Cowboy Fan Forever !

It is interesting to see how many of these types of messages have come
by.  I guess that in Texas, one game makes a season?
--
James C. Armstrong, Jnr.	{ihnp4,cbosgd,akgua}!abnji!nyssa

It is a highly directional ultrasonic beam of rock and roll!  It kills!

-who said it, what story?

dta@cpsc53.UUCP (Doug Anderson) (09/13/85)

> Here's to all you folks out there who picked the Redskins as the NFC East
> champs while ridiculing the Cowboys:
>
> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahah
> hahahahahahahahahahaha 44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
> hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
> 		    H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   J O E
>
> ahh...I feel better now.
>
> 					A Cowboy Fan Forever !

	Whew....I was beginning to think that I was the only
	Cowboy fan on the net....living in Florida with a
	bunch of Yankees (Redskins fans AGRH) I'm used to it
	but it's nice to know there are some allies out there
	in net land.

		Doug Anderson

			GO POKES!!!!!!!

sparker@aero.ARPA (Steve Parker) (09/17/85)

In article <22000001@convexs> allison@convexs.UUCP writes:

>> Here's to all you folks out there who picked the Redskins as the NFC East
>> champs while ridiculing the Cowboys:
>>
>> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahah
>> hahahahahahahahahahaha 44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>> hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
>> 		    H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   J O E
>>
>> ahh...I feel better now.
>>
>> 					A Cowboy Fan Forever !
>>

>I feel better just reading it!!   Of course, now people are starting
>to say "Well, the Redskins aren't really that good after all".  Can
>you believe??????????????
>
>					Another cowboy fan forever!
>					(There's a lot of us, you know)
Ahem, I looks as if the cowpiles laughed all the way to Detroit.  Wonder
if they are still laughing?

S.Parker

woods@hao.UUCP (Greg Woods) (09/17/85)

> >Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahah

> I guess that in Texas, one game makes a season?

   Apparently so. But, just in case those folks in Dallas haven't eaten enough
crow yet,

Lions 26, CowBOYS 21 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
By, bye, Tom!

--Greg "Broncomaniac" Woods

bobn@bmcg.UUCP (Bob Nebert) (09/18/85)

> Here's to all you folks out there who picked the Redskins as the NFC East
> champs while ridiculing the Cowboys:
>
> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahah
> hahahahahahahahahahaha 44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
> hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
> 		    H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   J O E

One game does not a season make, The cowgirls should barely break 500, if that.

mcal@ihuxb.UUCP (Mike Clifford) (09/18/85)

> > Here's to all you folks out there who picked the Redskins as the NFC East
> > champs while ridiculing the Cowboys:
> >
> > Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah  44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahah
> > hahahahahahahahahahaha 44 to 14 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
> > hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
> > 		    H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y   J O E
> >
> > ahh...I feel better now.
> > 					A Cowboy Fan Forever !
>
> 	Whew....I was beginning to think that I was the only
> 	Cowboy fan on the net....living in Florida with a
> 	bunch of Yankees (Redskins fans AGRH) I'm used to it
> 	but it's nice to know there are some allies out there
> 	in net land.
> 		Doug Anderson
> 			GO POKES!!!!!!!

Hey Doug, the 'boys shouldn't "poke" around a Lion's den!!

Mike Clifford