[net.sport.football] College Teams Comparison

45223wc@mtuxo.UUCP (w.cambre) (10/29/85)

For those who want to compare top teams' opponents' records:

Florida Gators' opponents:

Teams already played:   26-21-3
Teams still to play:    21-6-1
--------------------------------
Total as of 10/28/85    47-27-4

I don't know any other teams list of opponents, so maybe
someone could help out here with Iowa, Michigan, Penn State, etc.

These numbers include all games played this season.

dday@gymble.UUCP (Dennis Doubleday) (10/30/85)

Expires:
In article <1065@mtuxo.UUCP> 45223wc@mtuxo.UUCP (w.cambre) writes:
>For those who want to compare top teams' opponents' records:
>
>Florida Gators' opponents:
>
>Teams already played:   26-21-3
>Teams still to play:    21-6-1
>--------------------------------
>Total as of 10/28/85    47-27-4
>
>I don't know any other teams list of opponents, so maybe
>someone could help out here with Iowa, Michigan, Penn State, etc.

Oklahoma Sooners' opponents:

Teams already played:    19-15
Teams still to play:     25-16  (25-9 if you leave out Missouri)
Total                    44-31
--

UUCP:	seismo!umcp-cs!dday                      Dennis Doubleday
CSNet:	dday@umcp-cs				 University of Maryland