[net.sport.football] PLEASE: NO FLAMES

djvh@drutx.UUCP (VanHandelDJ) (11/20/85)

> Quote of the week - from O.J. Simpson:
>
> 	"I don't think anyone is happy to see this happen to Joe [Theismann]"
>

> Does anybody know if Ditka was stopped for DWI again?
>

> 				Dave Van Handel
>
> --
> 		Dave (Pigspit) Van Handel
> 		(proud to be from) Denver, Colorado
>
> 		Home of the "killer snowball" factory!

	Before anybody gets on my case for posting this article, I would
like to defend myself.  This was posted as a prank by a friend? of mine
here at work.
	I can assure you that no one in Denver is proud of the snowball
incident.

Dave Van Handel
drutx!djvh

-- Actually, I'm proud to be a PACKER-BACKER from Wisconsin.

rastaman@ihdev.UUCP (Gus Anthozoan) (11/20/85)

djvh@drutx.UUCP (VanHandelDJ) writes:

> Does anybody know if Ditka was stopped for DWI again?

Gary Fencik commented at a press luncheon that Mad Mike was the only
person not partying on the plane back from Dallas.

		     ihnp4!ihdev!rastaman

		"Stukas over Disney World ..."

ekblaw@uiucdcs.CS.UIUC.EDU (11/22/85)

Yes, Ditka has calmed down since the DWI charge.  Yet, I still don't see
what that has to do with Thiesmann's injury!!!!

Robert A. Ekblaw