[net.sport.football] Seahawk Fans unite

mas@drutx.UUCP (Mike Schwarz) (12/04/85)

Hello all you wonderful Seahawk fans, I see by my NFL schedule your Seahawks
can help the Denver Broncos win the division without question.  As a member of
SpontaNeous Outbursts of Wild Bronco idoLaterS (SNOWBLS for short)* I urge you
to go to the L.A. colliseum and cheer on your beloved Seahawks.

Remember you Seahawk fans could still get a wild-card berth, if and only if
your Seahawks win against the Oakland Raiders.  You CAN send Darth Raider to
the graveyard he so richly deserves.

Go Seahawks beat them Raiders

Mike Schwarz

*Stolen with no malice intended from Tank McNamara (Rocky MTN News, Nov 27,1985
page 77).  I do not agree with throwing anything onto a football field, except
maybe Marc Wilson, Bill Kenny, Todd Blackledge, Dan Marino, or Marcus Allen for
big losses.

dtuttle@uw-june (David C. Tuttle) (12/05/85)

> From: mas@drutx.UUCP (Mike Schwarz)
> Hello all you wonderful Seahawk fans, I see by my NFL schedule your
> Seahawks can help the Denver Broncos win the division without question...
> Remember you Seahawk fans could still get a wild-card berth, if and
> only if your Seahawks win against the Oakland Raiders...

I think you're off a bit here...  Seattle is 7-6 with 3 games to play,
and it seems unlikely that 10-6 will win a wild-card spot, what with
the AFC East doing so well.  So, the Seahawks' only realistic chance
of making the playoffs is to win the AFC West!!  And that means beating
the Broncos as well as the Raiders!
Sure, we both hope the Seahawks beat the Raiders, but the next week,
*watch out*, 'cause then it's your turn!  With exactly one each of
Seahawks-Broncos, Seahawks-Raiders, and Broncos-Raiders left on the
schedule, it's gonna be fun!!!
So, remember, the Seattle Seahawks could just as easily be your doom...
David C. Tuttle   Department of Computer Science, University of Washington
[ihnp4,decvax,ucbvax]!uw-beaver!uw-june!dtuttle       dtuttle@uw-june.ARPA