[net.sport.football] PAC 10 vs BIG 10

rsk@pucc-j (Wombat) (12/23/85)

In article <42400010@uokvax.UUCP> mike@uokvax.UUCP writes:
>If you're looking for someone who "cries" about their ranking, point a finger
>at Jimmy Johnson (I do NOT acknowledge the fact that he was formerly an
>Assistant coach at OU).  All he seems to do is bitch about how Miami should
>be ranked higher (This must be the first time he has ever been in the top 20
>as a head coach, and it shows).  I don't even know how he got the job at
>Miami, he barely had a winning record when he was at Oklahoma State.  I also
>think what he did against Notre Dame was disgusting.

Whether you acknowledge the facts or not, they still exist; and Miami is
still a better than OU, as they demonstrated on the field.
Now, as to what he did to Notre Dame---it was GREAT!!  The humiliation of
those scumsucking mongoloids from ND was one of the best games of the year!
And watching that ratbastard Jerry Faust go down in flames was wonderful.
I'm just so happy that we were able to help them along...

Death to Notre Dame.
--
Rich Kulawiec pur-ee!rsk purdue-!rsk rsk@purdue-asc.arpa rsk@asc.purdue.edu

mike@uokvax.UUCP (12/24/85)

>...  However, I did not get
>any flames from anybody from Oklahoma. The only replies/followups I saw
>were from OU followers elsewhere in the country.

I've never felt the need to flame a person when someone else has done a
more than adequate job.

By the way, Eddy, we all know you hate the Sooners, but who is it exactly
that you like?  (we're all waiting for a good laugh)  My theory is that
your favorite team changes each year (it was probably Kansas last year,
and Miami this year).

			Mike Heath
			Univ. of Oklahoma, Engineering Computer Network
			{bacyn,umree,ctvax,ea,okstate}!uokvax!mike