[net.sport.football] Patriots - No respect!

lhm@petsd.UUCP (Lee McClellan) (01/20/86)

Being that my wife is a Patriot Fan, long time, suffice to say that the
media, at large, are totally ignoring the fact that there are two teams
in the Super Bowl. If Miami vs Bears was suppose to so great, hows come
Patriots vs. Bears is the Bore Bowl?!?!?!

Also, did anyone see John Maddons team? They were mainly NFC players,
with token Raider and Jet people.

Just wondering!:

:wq

:W

stuart@bcsaic.UUCP (stuart gove) (01/22/86)

In article <704@petsd.UUCP> lhm@petsd.UUCP (Lee McClellan) writes:

>Also, did anyone see John Maddons team? They were mainly NFC players,
>with token Raider and Jet people.

That was the first thing I noticed while watching Madden's presentation.
I wonder if there's any correlation between the NFC majority and the
fact that Madden works for CBS :-).
The part I enjoyed the most was the intro for Jim McMahon as Madden's
quarterback, with Jim's portion of "The Super Bowl Shuffle" playing in
the background.

		"When I take off
		 I don't have a plan."

					Stuart Gove