[net.sport.football] How The PATS WILL LOSE

rsk@pucc-j (Wombat) (02/03/86)

In article <107@ucdavis.UUCP> ccs020@ucdavis.UUCP (Kevin Chu) writes:
>In Article <472@tekig4.UUCP> maxg@tekig4.UUCP (Max Guernsey) predicts
>> Final score  - Bears 47 () - Pats 0
>Date: 24 Jan 86 18:07:34 GMT
>
>I think we have the winning prediction here.  It's not right, but it's the
>closest.  Nice job Max.

Congrats Max; and Mike Royko (of the Chicago Tribune) should also be applauded
for predicting a 41-0 score on the Friday before the game.

Me?  I got 4-1 odds for spotting the Patriots 4 TD's, and I'm very happy.
Besides, my Bears sweatshirt (ordered 10/12) finally showed up...
--
Rich Kulawiec  pucc-j!rsk or rsk@asc.purdue.edu

bert@ucla-cs.UUCP (02/13/86)

> Congrats Max; and Mike Royko (of the Chicago Tribune) should also be applauded
> for predicting a 41-0 score on the Friday before the game.
>
> Me?  I got 4-1 odds for spotting the Patriots 4 TD's, and I'm very happy.
> Besides, my Bears sweatshirt (ordered 10/12) finally showed up...
> --
> Rich Kulawiec  pucc-j!rsk or rsk@asc.purdue.edu

that's funny.  everyone i knew was getting 4 to 1 for spotting
only 2 TD's.  For 4, you should have gotten at least 8 to 1.  how
does it feel to be robbed?