[to.dciem] tests from dciem

henry (11/19/82)

Oops, sorry Martin, I am behind on reading news and our news system
is set up to put the to.* groups last.  Must fix that.

We've got a uux connection, which simplifies matters.  Polling us
for mail suffices for news;  the two come across at the same time.

Here are the messages we got:

-----
>From dciem!root Tue Nov  9 12:04:14 1982
Subject: test from martin to henry
Newsgroups: to.utzoo
Hi, Henry. Let me know if this gets through.
I think I am set up on this end, except for
crontab entries. The manual talks of mail connections,
and uux connections. Which are we using, and what
do I put in crontab? I already poll you periodically for
mail; is that sufficient, or is this a separate operation?
Thanks for your assistance.

>From dciem!root Tue Nov  9 14:12:50 1982
Subject: another test from dciem
Newsgroups: to.utzoo
this is another test initiated by  M. Tuori to utzoo

>From dciem!martin Tue Nov 16 14:19:21 1982
Subject: further test from dciem to to.utzoo newsgroup
Newsgroups: to.utzoo
I havent seen any incoming news from utzoo to newsgroup to.dciem,
so I am sending another item in to.utzoo.

-----