	From: chernenko@kgbvax.UUCP
	Newsgroups: net.flame,net.politics,net.sport
	Subject: New newsgroup -- net.olympics.communist
	Date: Tue, 15-May-84 13:10:27 EDT

	Since Americans cannot provide a means for our Soviet athletes
	to be protected from the flurry of non-Soviet-oriented ideas
	and sporting events in net.olympics, we are forced to remove
	ourselves from net.olympics to form our own newsgroup,
	net.olympics.communist .  Having our athletes press their
	'n' keys is not an acceptable solution.
--
"An argument is an intellectual process.  It isn't the automatic gainsaying of
	what the other person says."

mjk@tty3b.UUCP (Mike Kelly) (05/17/84)

  "They aren't stupid!!!  Russian 'KGB athletes', if they
   were to be sent, would hardly make a dent in the thousands of
   KGB in this country already."

Yeah, have you looked under YOUR bed lately?

fair@dual.UUCP (Erik E. Fair) (05/18/84)

>> From: elias@tesla.UUCP
>> Subject: The Russians -- Olympus Interuptus
>> Date: Tue, 15-May-84 10:10:27 PDT
>>
>> Don't count on the Russians having fewer KGB agents around just
>> because they aren't attending the Olympics.
>>
>> They aren't stupid!!!  Russian 'KGB athletes', if they
>> were to be sent, would hardly make a dent in the thousands of
>> KGB in this country already.

Thousands? How many have you spotted in the EE dept. at Cornell?
Are they out to get you?

	Erik E. Fair	ucbvax!fair	fair@ucb-arpa.ARPA

	dual!fair@Berkeley.ARPA
	{ihnp4,ucbvax,cbosgd,decwrl,amd70,fortune,zehntel}!dual!fair
	Dual Systems Corporation, Berkeley, California