[net.politics] A fresh new supply of organs

hollombe@ttidcc.UUCP (Jerry Hollombe) (12/07/84)

In article <22400056@ea.UUCP> mwm@ea.UUCP writes:

>Finally, you can expect the
>death penalty to be applied to steadily less severe crimes, until too many
>moving violations gets you sent to the organ banks.

Larry Niven has written volumes of stories, long and short, on this  theme.
Personally, I think the idea of breaking up criminals for parts isn't a bad
one.  But then I also favor the death penalty (and  haven't  had  a  moving
violation ticket in 10 years (-: ).

--
The Polymath
(Jerry Hollombe)                  Opinions expressed here are my own