[net.politics] Who says religion etc... obsolete subject line

brian@digi-g.UUCP (Brian Westley) (03/03/85)

In article <787@topaz.ARPA> josh@topaz.ARPA (J Storrs Hall) writes:
>In a free market, the amount of money you make corresponds directly
>to the excess in value of the services you have performed that others
>wanted, over those they have done that you wanted.  In other words,
>how much unrequited good you have done.  Some people would consider
>that rewarding.
>
>--JoSH

Yep, those Hunt brothers are just the salt of the earth, aren't they?
(maybe I should've said "silver"...)

Another example of JoSH's "weak-minded liberal fantasies" dashed against the
solid rocks of reality!  We need more SLACK in our DOUBLETHINK!

Gad, I'm starting to ramble on like Ken Arndt!

continue chargin',

Merlyn Leroy
"No funny quotes"