[net.politics] Gay issues and Mass. politicians

hutch@shark.UUCP (Stephen Hutchison) (07/06/85)

In article <1367@hammer.UUCP> seifert@hammer.UUCP (Snoopy) writes:
>Those of us outside Massachusetts have no idea who these people are,
>thus we have no idea of what you are talking about.  Perhaps this
>discussion could move to net.politics, possibly with a distribution
>of 'mass' or 'east_coast' or whatever you have set up over there.
>(follow-ups to *this* article will go to net.politics automagically)
>
>Snoopy
>tektronix!hammer!seifert
>broadcasting from Portland Oregon, Bud "expose youself to art" Clark Mayor

Strong disagreement.  I WANT to hear what's going on in other parts of
the country.  It can affect things here because politicians are such a
bunch of trend-followers;  the happenings in Massachusets can afflict,
er, affect us here as local yokels go into copycat mode.

If you don't want to read about it, you know where the "n" and "k" keys are.

Hutch  (note that followup tampering has been revoked)