[net.politics] White Americans for Apartheid

dowdy@cepu.UUCP (Dowdy Jackson) (08/19/85)

Imagine, if you will, you a white american who is either for the apartheid
system or you don't care about what happens to the blacks in South Africa, wake
up one morning and to your suprise, discover that the blacks have taken control
of America and have forced you, on vertue of your color, into Delaware. You are
to do difficult and dangerous tasks and be payed 0.50 /hour for your labor. You
can not visit you families, but you may send them what little you do make. You
must carry an identification card on you at all times and you must not be on thestreets after a certain time of the night. You are to be beaten and killed if
you try to resist being oppressed by the black government. Sounds like great fun
doesn't it.. I'm sure that these poor whites are happy and do not wish to be
free because if they were freed the country would fall into a state of caos.
And that constructive engagement, boy that is working like a charm. Boy, I'm
sure that those happy oppressed whites are really glad that they have someone
on there side who is doing nothing to help them but non the less is on their
side...

                               Dowdy Jackson
                               UCLA School of Medicine
                               Dept of Neurology/Neuropham

floyd@brl-tgr.ARPA (Floyd C. Wofford ) (08/23/85)

In article <500@cepu.UUCP> dowdy@cepu.UUCP (Dowdy Jackson) writes:

>of America and have forced you, on vertue of your color, into Delaware. You are
>                               Dowdy Jackson
>                               UCLA School of Medicine
>                               Dept of Neurology/Neuropham

I have lived in Delaware for about 30 years, there are blacks all over
the place, whites too and every other shade in between.  No one to my
knowledge was ever forced to live there.  Perhaps you really meant
Marcus Hook, Pa, but no one was ever forced to live there either. (Sorry!
I forgot to put the period after Pa.  Please no flames.)  Every state
has its attractions which cause it to be loved by its residents.  I can
count Delaware's on both my fists.

Just what in the world does LA have thats so great. MOVIE and TELEVISION
STARS.  Well Jack Klugman used to live in Arden, Del.  Will Geer too, when
he was alive. (Some claim to still see him when the moon is just right.)
Remember Valerie Bertinelli lived in Claymont, Del.   ROCK & ROLL STARS.
Well George Thorogood lives here, and the Hooters used play here too, before
they started getting popular.  BEACHES.  Well we have a beach too.  We
have air quality control problems just like you, not quite as bad too.
We even get rain.  When was the last time you shoveled snow during winter
in LA.

I could go on and on with the list but we Delawareans are truely proud
and need not boast.

LET ANYONE BEWARE WHO TRIES TO DEFECATE ON DELAWARE, JUST BECAUSE HE IS
AN ANAL ORIFICE.  I become angry when callous people take unfair jabs
at the state that started a nation.

  On second thought, make fun of it.

floyd@brl.arpa