[net.politics] The REAL Final Solution

black@pundit.DEC (DON BLACK DTN 261-2739 MS: NIO/N13 LOC: POLE C6) (09/20/85)

     A rather ironic thought came to me the other day.  You know how Hitler
allegedly herded Jews into various concentration camps?  This was supposed to
be the solution to the "Jewish Question."  And the "Final Solution" was
allegedly the gas chamber.

     After World War II, the camps were supposed to have closed, and the
Guests were supposed to be looking for a homeland.  And supposedly that
was to be Old Palestine, from whence they would move no more.

     Now, who in their right mind would move into a territory that was
completely surrounded by enemy military forces?  Irregardless of how
great the claim to the land, the fact is that the Israeli UN Protectorate
is surrounded by a half-billion or so p___ed-off Arabs, each of whom is
sworn to take out a dozen or so Israelis.  Let's face another fact--
without the financial support and military protection of the United
States, the Israeli UN Protectorate would last about as long as a
snowball in Hell.

     The Israelis have been lulled into a false sense of security--they
honestly believe that the US is going to be able to protect them militarily
for ever and a day.  And at the same time, we're going to voluntarily
empty our wallets for them, because they so valiantly preserve the
"Holy Land" from the heathen hordes.  What's going to happen when this is
no longer the case?

     I can see a scenario in which the US is tied up in a major war some-
where, and has neither the money, the resources, or the desire to minister
to the whims of the Israelis.

     What if the Jews in the Israeli UN Protectorate are being "set up?"
What if the Israeli UN Protectorate was established by the Shadow Government
not as a Jewish homeland, but rather as the World's Largest Concentration
Camp?  What if this Shadow Government also knows that there will come a time
that the US will not protect the IUNP for whatever reason?  Four or five
million in one swoop would be one helluva coup de grace.

     If this doesn't sound likely, tell me, then, why do the majority of the
Jews who leave the Soviet Union come to the United States, rather than to
the Israeli UN Protectorate?  Maybe they know something that they don't
want to pass on to their Middle East bretheren.  Consider also that the UN
that allowed the Jews to take Palestine was formed by Communist sympathizers.
We know that Hitler and Stalin were blood-brothers (pardon the pun).  Maybe
the worst of the Holocaust is yet to come.

     --Don Black

rick@uwmacc.UUCP (the absurdist) (09/22/85)

In article <515@decwrl.UUCP> black@pundit.DEC (DON BLACK) writes:

	His usual "Christian" "America-First" hatreds.

I am beginning to wonder about DEC.  They've got Don Black, who
seems to hate Jews;  Dave Bottom, who seems to hate Catholics,
and a certain unnamed employee who seems to hate women (unnamed
since he hasn't posted to anything I read lately, and I hope
it stays that way....).
	I mean, at least AT&T people seem to confine their
foolishness to posting New Jersey "for sale" ads to the world.
--
"What if they gave a net.flame ... and nobody came?"
Rick Keir -- MicroComputer Information Center, MACC

dave@lsuc.UUCP (David Sherman) (09/24/85)

In article <515@decwrl.UUCP> black@pundit.DEC (Stupid Twirp) writes:

>     Now, who in their right mind would move into a territory that was
>completely surrounded by enemy military forces?  Irregardless of how
>great the claim to the land, the fact is that the Israeli UN Protectorate
>is surrounded by a half-billion or so p___ed-off Arabs, each of whom is
>sworn to take out a dozen or so Israelis.

The fact that the Jews persisted is testimony to two things: the
deep-rooted Jewish affiliation for the Land of Israel, and the
stark realization that it was the absence of an independent
state for the Jewish people which sealed the fate of the Jews of Europe.
The Nazi policy until at least 1939 was one of expulsion, not extermination.
Only when the rest of the world (including the U.S. and Canada) made it
clear that they would not let Jewish refugees into their country did
Hitler turn to the "Final Solution" of mass killings.

>					Let's face another fact--
>without the financial support and military protection of the United
>States, the Israeli UN Protectorate would last about as long as a
>snowball in Hell.

Israel got underway in 1948 with no support whatsoever from the
United States government, which imposed an arms embargo. Israel's
survival in her early years was due to scrounging arms from wherever
they could be found (Czechoslovakia was an early supplier), and a
fighting force made up of the entire population, which knew that
if Israel did not survive, there would be another mass destruction
of Jews.

>     The Israelis have been lulled into a false sense of security--they
>honestly believe that the US is going to be able to protect them militarily
>for ever and a day.  And at the same time, we're going to voluntarily
>empty our wallets for them, because they so valiantly preserve the
>"Holy Land" from the heathen hordes.  What's going to happen when this is
>no longer the case?

The U.S. does not risk a single one of its men in defense of Israel.
Yet the U.S. unquestionably benefits from the presence of Israel
in the Mideast, both as a present bulwark against Soviet moves and
as a possible base for U.S. operations in the Mideast, should direct
involvement become necessary.

>     If this doesn't sound likely, tell me, then, why do the majority of the
>Jews who leave the Soviet Union come to the United States, rather than to
>the Israeli UN Protectorate?  Maybe they know something that they don't
>want to pass on to their Middle East bretheren.

No, they prefer the standard of living in the U.S. and Canada.
For the same reason, there are many Israelis in North America.

>						Consider also that the UN
>that allowed the Jews to take Palestine was formed by Communist sympathizers.

The UN hardly "allowed the Jews to take Palestine". The UN approved
a plan to divide 23% of Palestine into two parts, one a homeland for
Arabs, the other for Jews. The UN offered no support to the Jews
whatsoever when the Jews followed up on the plan and formed the
State of Israel.

Incidentally, there is scarcely a country in the world which has
not had its borders set by warfare and bloodshed.

Dave Sherman
Toronto
--
{  ihnp4!utzoo  pesnta  utcs  hcr  decvax!utcsri  }  !lsuc!dave

rlr@pyuxd.UUCP (Rich Rosen) (09/25/85)

>      I can see a scenario in which the US is tied up in a major war some-
> where, and has neither the money, the resources, or the desire to minister
> to the whims of the Israelis.  [BLACK]

Like the Six Day War in 1967?

> We know that Hitler and Stalin were blood-brothers (pardon the pun).  Maybe
> the worst of the Holocaust is yet to come.

I always find it humorous that Nazis of today do everything in their power
to dissociate themselves from the original Nazis for what they think are very
clever public relations reasons.  Do they have some system analogous to
Catholic confession, in which they "confess" that they maligned the great
Fuehrer in public, but that it was for the cause, so it's OK?

("Forgive me Fuehrer, for I have sinned, I have taken the name of Adolf
 in vain."  "No problem, just say three Heil Hitlers...")

(This is not meant to be construed as comparing or associating Catholicism
 and Nazism in any way.  However, it should get Black's goat given his
 colleagues' opinions about Catholicism.)
--
"Wait a minute.  '*WE*' decided???   *MY* best interests????"
					Rich Rosen    ihnp4!pyuxd!rlr