[net.politics] Ramblings

black@pundit.DEC (America first, without apologies.) (10/07/85)

Subj:	 Jewish Defense League = Identity Christians = Terrorists

>In article <658@decwrl.UUCP> you write:
>>
>>     Yeah, I guess I do have my prejudices.  I'm very biased against those
>>who advocate terrorism against innocent civilians.
>
>Funny, Don, but you're a liar again!  You have never said that you were
>biased *against* those terrorist IDENTITY CHRISTIANS who advocate terrorism
>and have murdered that radio show host and have committed armed robbery
>and other serious crimes.

     Funny, for an educated man, you don't read very well, do you?  What does
my comment say?  Is it general or is it specific?  What the hell do I have to
do to get across the concept of a general statement?  Do I have to make a
specific list of terrorist groups?  Or are you intelligent enough to know a
general statement when you see one?

     Secondly, you're referring to the personality in Denver, I believe, who
was murdered by a common criminal.  This particular criminal happened to
attend a service at the Church of Christ in LaPorte, Colorado, on the
occasion of a special visit by Pastor Jack Mohr.  Traditionally, when a
Christian attends a service at a church other than his own, it is a courtesy
to sign the guest book.  It happens that this criminal-type signed the guest
book at the church.  He was not seen at the church prior to the special
service, nor was he seen again afterward.

>And if you say that IC's didn't murder him, then you're a liar again because
>it's well known that the murderers were IC's.

     It's a well-known "fact" spread by the Anti-Defamation League.  Anything
the League publishes is true, don't you know?

>But I guess since these sweet, innocent, caring, loving IC's only broke
>federal laws, and that you don't recognize the feds, then they must be
>innocent, right?

     My dear man, I have forgotten more about US Federal Law than you have
ever learned.

     I would point out a quirk in Law that is universal in the US and in
Canada, in case you haven't noticed it.  The concept is "innocent until proven
guilty beyond a reasonable doubt."

     Murder by any other name is still murder.  Terrorism by any other name is
still terrorism.  Admiralty Law by any other name is still Admiralty Law.  A
United States citizen has no obligation to obey Admiralty Law while in the
territory of the United States.

>Right my ass.  The IC's and the JDL are the same. They don't give a shit
>about anything their religion stands for. They're just a bunch of
>sickos who get off on playing with guns and bombs, and with blowing people
>they don't like away.

     At least I wormed a condemnation of the JDL out of you.  And I'm not
asking you to have any love for the Identity Christian movement.

     But please don't get upset if a few JDL troops find themselves meeting
forceable resistance during one of their little escapades.

     By the way, I haven't seen too many items in the news recently about
synagogues and other Jewish facilities actually being damaged by known "IC"
followers.  The main problem is that Identity Christians are gradually and
steadily undermining the myth of the Holocaust.  And without the Holocaust,
the Israeli UN Protectorate has no reason to be protected.

>If Jesus himself heard the IC philosphy he'd puke.

     One who does not believe in Him should not try to explain what He taught.

		*		*		*

     I notice also in this article the writer is running out of logical
arguments against Christian Identity.  I say this because he repeatedly says
"You're a liar!  You're a liar!"  Ad Hominems rather than cold, hard logic and
fact.

     The fact is their is one particular group in this country who is
advocating religious tolerance from one side of their mouths, while practicing
religious bigotry on the other side.  The fact is that this particular group
desires nothing more than to have ALL religion driven from community life,
from family life, from the school environment, from the government
environment.  They want nothing but secular atheism taught and practiced.  The
concept of a Higher Authority is completely alien to them.  The fact is that
Christian, Jew, and Moslem alike have the right to resist this movement, by
any means necessary.

     The fact is that this particular group cannot tolerate exposure or
criticism.  They cannot even stand legitimate commentary.  Those who do dare
to take a stand against them are branded as liars or worse (as you can see).
But that's all right.  It's to be expected.  And in doing so, they only expose
themselves for what they are.

     --Don Black

     "...dec-vax!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-pundit!black"
      VAXmail:  PUNDIT::BLACK

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"...That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving
their just powers from the consent of the governed.  That whenever any Form of
Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to
alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation
on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall
seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

  --Unamimously adopted in Congress, 4 July 1776

dave@lsuc.UUCP (David Sherman) (10/11/85)

In article <728@decwrl.UUCP> black@pundit.DEC (Racist Anti-Semite) writes:
>  The main problem is that Identity Christians are gradually and
>steadily undermining the myth of the Holocaust.  And without the Holocaust,
>the Israeli UN Protectorate has no reason to be protected.

I guess Don Black has chosen to ignore my posting on the Holocaust.
Don, why do you insist on ignoring reality? Is it stupidity, or
just intentional mindless antisemitism? Did you take up my challenge
to pick out a random Jew of Eastern European origin who is over 60,
and ask him for his personal experiences? Or is it just that all Jews
are liars?

By the way, the UN sure doesn't protect Israel. Israel came into
existence through the blood, sweat and tears of Jews. Read a
history of the 1948 Israeli war of independence sometime.

Dave Sherman
The Law Society of Upper Canada
Toronto
--
{  ihnp4!utzoo  pesnta  utcs  hcr  decvax!utcsri  }  !lsuc!dave