[net.politics] To My Dear Chap Chedley!

dimitrov@csd2.UUCP (Isaac Dimitrovsky) (10/26/85)

[]
Chedley Aouriri writes:
> 2) Neither the US, nor Israel denied the information that the US navy
> refueled the jewish war jets in their attack on Tunis. This
>              ^^^^^^
> information is accepted as an axiom in Arab countries; it is
> infered as highly probable in European countries.

Quite aside from the technical difficulty involved in circumcising
an F-20, it does seem that you've made a bit of a slip here, Chedley
old chap! After all, you have nothing against Jews, remember? You
are only opposed to the Zionist Imperialist UN Protectorate Entity
Israel, which is entirely different in your mind from the Jews as
a whole, right? Riiight. Now tell us how these people who've been
taking hostages have nothing against the Jews either. After all,
I'll bet almost every one of those hostages they took had a name
like Klinghoffer, Trautman, Herzberg, etc. What do you want the
terrorists to do, deliberately select hostages with names that
*don't* sound Jewish??? Thanks, Chedley, for clearing that up.
Honestly, I don't know where these suspicions come from! Oh, by
the way, the US and Israel did both deny the above information.
Thanks again,

Isaac Dimitrovsky
allegra!cmcl2!csd2!dimitrov   (l in cmcl2 is letter l not number 1)
251 Mercer Street, New York NY 10012     (212) 674-8652

... Hernandez steps in to face ... Orl ... HERchiiiser ... and it's a liiine
driive, deeeeep to the gap in left center ...	- Bob Murphy, Voice of the Mets