[net.music] Squeeze review

dnj@linus.UUCP (David N. Juitt) (12/16/85)

In article <163@ingres.ARPA> ebm@ingres.UUCP (Grady Toss) writes:

>I was very disappointed that they didn't play any of their *really* old
>material--from their John Cale produced debut album, ``U.K. Squeeze''
>(later reissued as ``Squeeze'' after problems with the band ``U.K.'').
>
>... gt

Not to quibble over minor points (listening palena?). But as I
remember it, there was a band from Philadelphia that had the US
rights to the name "Squeeze".  After they broke up, UK Squeeze could
put out their albums in the States as Squeeze.  I may be wrong, but
UK, with Bruford and Holdsworth and the rest came later.

Dave Juitt				You've got arms,
UUCP: ..linus!security!dnj               	You've got legs,
ARPA:  dnj@mitre-bedford                    		And you've got Heaven.