-----
From uucp Thu Apr 26 16:37:34 1984
>From princeton!allegra!ima!harvard!morris  Thu Apr 26 16:32:57 1984 remote from allegra
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 84 16:25:41 est
From: harvard!morris (Robert Morris) <allegra!harvard!morris>
To: utzoo!henry

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 84 16:21:28 est
Random information request: I've heard there are at least projects
at Toronto using computers to process or analyze foreign languages
(the Old English Dictionary project, the Greek prosopographical data
base, and the Royal Inscriptions of Mesopotamia). Can you tell me
computer addresses of people involved in these projects? Or the
address of whoever is in charge of humanities computing?
					Thank You,
					Greg Crane
						ihnp4!harvard!crane
					Robert Morris