[ut.general] Xwindowing terminals seminar - where?

root@helios.toronto.edu (Operator) (06/22/89)

A sales rep. from a company making X-windowing terminals phoned me up a
couple of weeks ago and mentioned that there was going to be a seminar and
demo about them in Sandford Fleming at 11 am tomorrow (Thursday). He said
he would call me with more details when he knew what room, and that someone
here had said they would post it on the Usenet news as well. But I haven't
seen or heard anything. Does anyone know the details?

Thanks.
--
 Ruth Milner          UUCP - {uunet,pyramid}!utai!helios.physics!sysruth
 Systems Manager      BITNET - sysruth@utorphys

lamy@ai.utoronto.ca (Jean-Francois Lamy) (06/22/89)

In article <831@helios.toronto.edu> sysruth@helios.physics.utoronto.ca (Ruth Milner) writes:
>A sales rep. from a company making X-windowing terminals phoned me up a
>couple of weeks ago and mentioned that there was going to be a seminar and
>demo about them in Sandford Fleming at 11 am tomorrow (Thursday). He said

OptimaX terminals by GraphOn, SF 2103 (aka CSRI conference room), 11AM
Thursday June 22.  I suggest you come in a few seconds early, as such demos
have a tradition of changing rooms at the last minute :-).

Jean-Francois Lamy               lamy@ai.utoronto.ca, uunet!ai.utoronto.ca!lamy
AI Group, Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto, Canada M5S 1A4