[net.arch] CLIPPER Microprocessor Information "800" Number

kissell@spar.UUCP (Kevin Kissell) (10/15/85)

(Note:  A previous version of this posting escaped spar on Friday with
        an erroneous digit in the toll-free number.  Sorry, folks.)

There is now a toll-free "800" number for CLIPPER information requests:

	(800) 423-5516

in California, (not free)

	(415) 858-4579

Outside the U.S., you can write to:

	Chris Souder
	Fairchild Advanced Processor Division
	4001 Miranda Ave.  MS 30-7070
	Palo Alto, CA  94304
	USA

Data sheets should be available in about a month.

Again, profuse appologies for such commercial traffic in net.arch.

Kevin D. Kissell
Fairchild Advanced Processor Division
uucp: {ihnp4 decvax}!decwrl!\
                             >spar!kissell
    {ucbvax sdcrdcf}!hplabs!/

pete@stc.UUCP (Peter Kendell) (10/15/85)

In article <587@spar.UUCP> kissell@spar.UUCP (Kevin Kissell) writes:
>There is now a troll-free "800" number for CLIPPER information requests:

        Whew! That's a relief. I was getting really bored with
        having to wait until daylight before calling!

        Now, about that brug-free software I was after....8+}
--
	Peter Kendell <pete@stc.UUCP>

	...mcvax!ukc!stc!pete

	'Only too far is far enough'