[net.arch] Source for LINPACK benchmarks

clif@intelca.UUCP (Clif Purkiser) (05/07/86)

	Could anyone provide me with either the source or a pointer to the
source for the LINPACK floating point benchmarks?

	I suspect that these should be mailed rather than posted to the
net.  Thanks (I hope) in advance .

--
Clif Purkiser, Intel, Santa Clara, Ca.
HIGH PERFORMANCE MICROPROCESSORS

{standard disclaimer about how these views are mine and may not reflect
the views of Intel, my boss , or USNET goes here. }

kludge@gitpyr.UUCP (Scott Dorsey) (05/10/86)

In article <35@intelca.UUCP> clif@intelca.UUCP (Clif Purkiser) writes:

>	Could anyone provide me with either the source or a pointer to the
>source for the LINPACK floating point benchmarks?
>
>	I suspect that these should be mailed rather than posted to the
>net.  Thanks (I hope) in advance .

   If you receive the LINPACKS, I would appreciate a copy of them.
I have been trying for a while, without much success, and am trying
to benchmark various 32-bit microprocessors for a special projects
class.   Any info you can provide would be of help.
--
-------
Disclaimer: Everything I say is probably a trademark of someone.  But

Scott Dorsey       " If value corrupts
kaptain_kludge         then absolute value corrupts absolutely"

ICS Programming Lab (Where old terminals go to die), Rich 110,
Georgia Institute of Technology, Box 36681, Atlanta, Georgia 30332
...!{akgua,allegra,amd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo,ut-ngp}!gatech!gitpyr!kludge