[net.arch] Enough already!

white@cogito.dec.com (08/05/86)

> Newsgroups: net.analog,net.arch,net.dcom
> Subject: DSP56200 Cascadable Adaptive FIR Filter Chip Technical Description

>   CASCADABLE ADAPTIVE  FINITE  IMPULSE  RESPONSE  DIGITAL FILTER

>          This document provides a technical summary of  the
>     DSP56200, a Cascadable Adaptive Finite Impulse Response
	.
	.
	.
      1400 lines of data sheet deleted
	.
	.
	.

OK,OK enough!  Hey, is this really of enough interest to chew up as much
net bandwidth/storage as it took?  My local Motorola sales reps are quite
good, if I need info like this I can get it from them (or a databook I
got through them).

I appreciate the motivation, but...

Bob White
Digital Equipment Corporation
Maynard, Massachusetts, USA

shep@datacube.UUCP (08/08/86)

Someone from DEC posts:
> OK,OK enough!  Hey, is this really of enough interest to chew up as much
> net bandwidth/storage as it took?  My local Motorola sales reps are quite
> good, if I need info like this I can get it from them (or a databook I
> got through them).

Yes, I think there is plenty of interest in new DSP parts. This part
is new and data sheets are just becoming available. I am pleased someone
took the time to post it. The information was useful. Our local Motorola
reps take forever to deliver data sheets.

Net.arch is for the discussion of computer architecture and has become
the foster home of "net.dsp". Let's encourage postings of more DSP
architectures.

Shep Siegel                    UUCP: [ihnp4 | mirror]!datacube!shep
Datacube Inc.; 4 Dearborn Rd.; Peabody, Ma. 01960;     617 535 6644