[net.lang.ada] Washington AdaTEC Meeting

mss@dartvax.UUCP (Mark S. Sherman) (12/27/83)

I'm just passing this on. -Mark (decvax!dartvax!mss)
From: MCDONALD@USC-ECLB
Subject: Announcement

I am Publicity Chairperson for the "FIRST WASHINGTON ADA SYMPOSIUM ON
ADA ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT:  Both Sides of the Coin" sponsored by
ACM, Washington, D.C. Chapter - Ada Technical Committee (DC AdaTEC)
and Johns Hopkins University.  This conference will be held
on 25-27 March 1984 at the Applied Physics Laboratory, Kossiakoff
Conference and Education Center in Laurel, Maryland.  Requests for
registration forms, tentative programs, etc. should be addressed to:

WADAS, ACM
P.O. Box 39110
Washington, DC 20016

Thank you--if you have any questions concerning this announcement, please
feel free to contact me   ---   mcdonald at usc-eclb.

Cathy McDonald