[net.lang.ada] Any news on Ada compilers?

mes@aplvax.UUCP (02/07/84)

Subject: Any newsabout compilers?
Newsgroups: net.lang.ada
 < line for infamous 'line-eater' >

Does anyone have any new info. on Ada compilers?  (I'm talking
about the validated or near validated variety.)  I'm familiar
with NYU Ada-ed, Western digital, and ROLM.  Any rumors or hard data
about DEC, IBM, etc. compilers is welcome and will be summarized in
a later poting.
                                  ...seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!mes

P.S.  Anybody have some data on the Army's ALS effort?

Subject: Any news on Ada compilers?
 < line for infamous 'line-eater' >

Does anyone have any new info. on Ada compilers?  (I'm talking
about the validated or near validated variety.)  I'm familiar
with NYU Ada-ed, Western digital, and ROLM.  Any rumors or hard data
about DEC, IBM, etc. compilers is welcome and will be summarized in
a later poting.
                                  ...seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!mes

P.S.  Anybody have some data on the Army's ALS effort?

Newsgroups: net.lang.ada

cem@intelca.UUCP (Chuck McManis) (02/25/84)

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but there is an ADA compiler running
on the TOPS-20 system at USC (Host USC-ECLB on the ARPAnet) I believe
you can probably find out more through the Engineering Computer Lab
whose address is PHE-204 Univ of So. Calif, Univ Park, CA 90089.

				--Chuck