[net.lang.ada] lrm

eric@burdvax.UUCP (Eric Marshall) (01/14/85)

	The official definition of Ada* is ANSI/MIL-STD-1815A. This is
printed on its cover. As for acquiring one, at least in the Philadelphia
area, you can call or write:

		Naval Publications and Forms Center
		5801 Tabor Avenue
		Philadelphia, PA. 19120

		(215)697-2000

They are absolutely FREE, and you can order up to 5 at a time. What a deal!

					burdvax!eric

joe@petsd.UUCP (Joe Orost) (01/17/85)

In article <1894@burdvax.UUCP> eric@burdvax.UUCP (Eric Marshall) writes:

>	The official definition of Ada* is ANSI/MIL-STD-1815A. This is
>printed on its cover. As for acquiring one, at least in the Philadelphia
>area, you can call or write:
>
>		Naval Publications and Forms Center
>		5801 Tabor Avenue
>		Philadelphia, PA. 19120
>
>		(215)697-2000
>
>They are absolutely FREE, and you can order up to 5 at a time. What a deal!
>
>					burdvax!eric

The correct phone number is (215)697-3321.  You will be talking to an
answering machine.

					regards,
					joe

--
Full-Name:  Joseph M. Orost
UUCP:       ..!{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!vax135!petsd!joe

joe@petsd.UUCP (Joe Orost) (01/28/85)

Well, I tried calling the Navy publications and forms center to order
my 5 free MIL-STD-1815-A.  I got a letter 10 days later stating that is
was "temporarily not in stock.  Resubmit request in thirty days."

Which goes to show, you get what you pay for.

Maybe everybody on usenet called and used them all up!

					regards,
					joe

--

brodjesk@gumby.UUCP (01/30/85)

> 	The official definition of Ada* is ANSI/MIL-STD-1815A. This is
> printed on its cover. As for acquiring one, at least in the Philadelphia
> area, you can call or write:
>
> 		Naval Publications and Forms Center
> 		5801 Tabor Avenue
> 		Philadelphia, PA. 19120
>
> 		(215)697-2000
>
> They are absolutely FREE, and you can order up to 5 at a time. What a deal!
>
> 					burdvax!eric

GBOOCH@USC-ECLB.ARPA (11/04/85)

can someone point me to an online copy of the lrm? I have a version
in draft form (with all sorts of disclaimers at the head of
each chapter), but I'd like to get a clean copy.

egb
-------