Date: Wed, 30 Apr 86 21:01:20 EDT
From: Lifu Wu <lifuwu@brillig.umd.edu>
To: halhart@usc-isif.arpa
Subject: Help

Dear Dr. Hal Hart,

  I am a graduate in Dept. of Computer Science at Univ. of Maryland . Now,
I am doing some work on Ada . I intensely want to know whether or not a
syntax directed programming envoirment for Ada has been implemented in the
nationwide . I will appreciate you if I can receive the information about
that from you .

  My address : lifuwu@brillig.umd.edu . Thank you .

                                      Lifu Wu

End forwarded message