[net.rec.ski] reply to help with binding purchase

douglas@mprvaxa.UUCP (04/26/83)

Relay-Version:version B 2.10 gamma 4/3/83; site burl.UUCP
Path:burl!spanky!ihnp4!houxm!npoiv!npois!hou5f!ariel!vax135!cornell!uw-beaver!ubc-visi!mprvaxa!douglas
Date:Tue, 26-Apr-83 10:41:21 EDT

If you are not afraid to "pay the bucks" I can strongly recomend
the Tyrolia 360 or 380R binding.
The 360 is a very precise binding,designed to compensate for
adverse shock and londtitudinal flex.
The 380R is also a good binding,'cept as far as i can tell
there is no difference between these two except the 380R has a
heavier spring in the toe-piece and is a "racers binding"
I'm terribly sorry that i don't have more technical info.
But i suggest you look into the Tyrolia series.

P.S. If you would like more info I am sure I have some sitting at
home.
P.P.S. On the mountain that I Ski-Patrol on(Mt.Seymour,B.C.)
I find that most patrollers use Tyrolia 360R's Ta.