[net.rec.ski] Vernon VAlley ski lift tickets

dyuk@homxb.UUCP (D.YUK) (03/03/86)

Subject: Vernon Valley Ski Lift Tickets
Newsgroups: net.general

I have a pair of Vernon Valley ski lift
tickets (all-day, good ANY day).  Reg $23
asking $12/each or best offer. If interested
call (201) 949-5760 or write AT&T Bell Labs
Holmdel, NJ 07733 Room 3B-601.

David Yuk
homxb!dyuk

vch@rruxd.UUCP (Kerro Panille) (03/05/86)

>I have a pair of Vernon Valley ski lift
>tickets (all-day, good ANY day).  Reg $23
>asking $12/each or best offer. If interested
>call (201) 949-5760 or write AT&T Bell Labs
>Holmdel, NJ 07733 Room 3B-601.
>
>David Yuk
>homxb!dyuk

Vernon Valley has been giving out lift ticket offers - I got about 4 last time
I was there - that with the coupon, a lift ticket is $7.00. I'd be happy to
send one to anyone who would like one.

--
Bell Communications Research          ! "..., isn't that right, Daniel?"       !